The school accepts applications forms for admissions up to the end of February each year. Admissions are granted subject to the availability of seats. Applicants will be put on a waiting list if there are limited seats.
An application for registration (which is available from the school) is the first stage of admission process. A registration fee for Rs 1500 /- (including the cost of the prospectus) must be deposited along with the application form so that the child’s name may be registered for the year and class for which admission is sought.. The fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and it is valid only for the specific academic year. Registration of a child is not a guarantee of his/her admission.
- Every child seeking admission to grade 2 and above is required to appear in the Entrance Exam.
- The particulars of the test will be provided by the school to the participants in advance.
- The participants are tested for their knowledge of one class lower than the class for which the admission is sought.
- However, admission from Pre-nursery to grade 1 shall be given on the first come first served basis.
- Some preference shall be given to the children of government officials in transferrable jobs and those of the personnel serving in Armed Forces.
Documents required at the time of admission
- a) Two recent passport size photographs.
- b) Transfer Certificate of the previous school.
- c) Date of Birth Certificate.
- d) Report Card